Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Justin Power Products: Back to School Essential #BacktoSchool




Disclosure: I was sent these products for review, but the opinions within this post are completely honest and my own.

Smartphones and Tablets are an essential to our everyday life now. We use them for just about everything. Clocks, calenders, cameras, games, etc. This can really take a toll on the life ability of the battery of the phone. It always seems to happen at the most worst time ever. When you've blown a tire or ran out of gas on the side of the road.


This can really bite the big one, especially if you are out somewhere without a battery charger. Running errands, at work, or the gym. Now that school has started back, kids are going to be going to extracurricular activities. They'll be staying late for practices and group meetings. They need to be able to get in touch throughout the day.

Justin Power Products has released some VERY amazing ways to stay charged on the go. No charger, no problem. No outlet, no worries. You don't have to be stuck inside waiting for your phone to charge anymore! No more worrying if your kid needs a ride home from school and is stuck with no cell.



I am loving how light and portable the 5,200mAh Power Bank with LCD Display is. This powerbank has a bright, easy to read LCD display screen. The screen will let you know how much life is left in the powerbank. It slowly goes down while you charge your phone or tablet.

All you do is charge the powerbank with your computer once it goes down. Use the same USB plug to plug the powerbank into the side of your computer, and it will show you when it's fully charged. Then slip it back into your purse, backpack, or pocket for when you need it.





Justin Power Products also sent me the amazing 3-in-1 Car Adaptor. Can you believe this is only $10? Even regular car chargers aren't less than $20 most of the time. This one comes with 2 places to charge instead of just ONE.


Turn One 12V Auto Outlet into a Three Port Charging Hub

I am LOVING this! I don't know how I ever managed without it I swear. It has 2 Universal USB Ports and One 12v Port lets you charge 2 devices at once. It doesn't matter what brand of Smartphone you have, this will charge it up. It can charge my Samsung S4 and Nokia Icon. The best part about it is that it still lets you charge stuff you normally would with your cigarette lighter import. 



When I got my truck, I went to Walmart and got a DVD player for the kids. It works via the cigarette lighter. So I am super glad that this charger not only has the phone ports but the port I need for my DVD player. It doesn't take up extra space, just adds awesomeness to my truck. Now Adam and I can both charge our phones while the kids still get to watch their movies.

I am still in disbelief that this is so cheap! It is very high quality and works PERFECTLY. If you are considering getting a new and better auto charger, I definitely recommend this one! The BOMB! 


Have you ever used a power bank? If not, would you like to? How would it make your life easier?

-Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts